As we continue the map reset & upgrade process, we want to ensure you're able to keep your asteroid for sentimental reasons!
We are offering two options:
In both cases, please use F3 to locate in-game coordinates. Please double check your coordinates before entering, as staff will enter them exactly while exporting.
- Option 1
- We will export your entire asteroid. You choose one set of coordinates as the location where the export will be based. Stand on your asteroid where you want the paste to happen.
- Due to complexity and size of some asteroids, this may be more prone to data loss or corruption. Please consider option 2, which will export a smaller area of your asteroid.
- Option 2
- You choose two coordinates that surround a portion of your asteroid that you wish to save (a specific building or monument, etc).
We will post a tutorial on how to import your schematics into single player soon!
- Request your asteroid to be saved today through May 20, 2020. All you need to do is fill out this form!
- Staff will download and delivery your schematics through May 27, 2020.
- Players have until June 3, 2020 to report any issues with their schematics to the staff.