Trick or Skins!

Discussion in 'Trading Outpost' started by flash_fire13, Oct 1, 2016.

1. flash_fire13

flash_fire13 Collector of Stuff Staff Member Senior Administrator

Happy October and soon Happy Halloween!
    [​IMG]

It's time once again Nerdcrafters to celebrate that special time of year!
    There are many festivities waiting for us in this magical month.

Would you like to celebrate this year in style? Well, all through the month of October I will be taking custom orders for Halloween themed skins (costumes).
    Price: 7,000 llamas | Due upon completion [Please send me payment in game through the mail plugin; this way we each have a receipt of the transaction]

Please respond to the thread with the following:
    • Desired costume (Ghost, witch, Disney character, cowboy, etc.)
    • Color scheme (if you wish)
    • Any specific design requests to include in the skin
    • Please note if you want me to alter the current head you have to reflect you (like my skins) or if I can design a whole new one
    The first 5 to post I will start designing. After that, there will be random selection to allow others in different timezones to take part in the festivities!

I have attached some skins that I designed for myself. The first is my current one as Frankenstein to celebrate Halloween in style! The second is a Toy Soldier for Whimsvale promotion (a player town concept).

I hope that your Halloween spirit is boosted by your soon to be new skin! :)
    Flashenstein.Front.png Flashenstein.Back.png

Toy.Flash_Front.png Toy.Flash_Back.png

2. LuvianBlue

LuvianBlue Spider Matador Lifetime V.I.P.

Aw man, I gotta decide on a monster! Should I be CthuluvianBlue? :D!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. tomsk31

tomsk31 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

This is cool! Now just getting that much money...I'll be with you in about 6 months!

4. QuestionTues_FTW

QuestionTues_FTW Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

I want a Pokemon skin, but I don't know which one :p

5. tomsk31

You should be Quilava.

6. LuvianBlue

I have decided! Flash, I'd like to commission a skin from you~ I'd like to be CthuluvianBlue!

Could it be something like this colour? A slightly blueish green? And could it largely keep the clothing my skin has? With a cthulu head? And little cthulu wings, if you can manage it? You can get rid of the goggles and scarf if you feel it works better that way~

My skin is thus: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/LuvianBlue

Thank you~ :D

7. flash_fire13

It was very difficult trying to keep your skin and design essentially a mask over it. :p Here it is nonetheless. I hope you enjoy it! If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please pm with how I can alter or change it to bring it to a satisfactory level.

Your tentacles and wings are 3D, but if you remove your goggles (cause you can't see or something. hehe) they will still be there. :D Cause who is Cthulhu without its menacing features?

Please pay via the ingame /mail plugin~

Attached Files:

8. LuvianBlue

eeee, I am Cthuluvian! >: D!! Awww... the goggles make it look so endearing~ Thank you Flash, payment sent~

9. Stormy

Stormy Yarn Hoarder Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

I'd love to commission a skin if you don't mind :) Would you mind putting my skin into a Hufflepuff uniform? Preferably with the scarf as it's finally starting to get a bit chilly. Your work looks absolutely wonderful~

My current skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/lordstormy

10. flash_fire13

Just in time for the fall season! You have a fabulous robe trimmed in the Hufflepuff house color and scarf. If it is too warm, though, like if you are inside or tromping around the nether, it can be removed to reveal a snappy vest and pants underneath.

I hope you enjoy it! If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please pm with how I can alter or change it to bring it to a satisfactory level.

Please pay via the ingame /mail plugin~

Attached Files:

11. Stormy

Stormy Yarn Hoarder Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

I love it! I'm loading up to send the payment. Thank you~

12. QuestionTues_FTW

QuestionTues_FTW Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Alright, I decided, now to see if I get ridiculed for my decision.

One of my favourite Pokemon is actually Zoroark, and with it kinda looking like a wolf(ish :p), I think it would be great as a Halloween skin. If you can make it shiny as well, that'd be awesome!

You do not have to incorporate my old skin into this new skin.

Thanks Flash! I have already prepaid you through the mail system. :D

P.S. 100th post! :p

13. tomsk31

Ok, My wallet is gonna hate me for this but I want a Tom Riddle skin. If possible could you incorporate my current skin. Thanks. I think this is awesome. Finished Tia.png

EDIT: If you need a better image just message me.

14. keeko4

keeko4 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

This is so cool Flash! Could I please get a skin with just like... a halloween sweater? something with a pumpkin or a candy corn, and maybe jeans and boots or something, if that makes sense, message me if you need to. I'd like to keep my regular head though :p thank you so much in advance!

My current skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/keeko4

15. Theo da Kaffei

Theo da Kaffei Sign Stacker Staff Member Moderator

Hi Hello, I would like to commission a mystic pajama.
    it should be (very) dark blue with silver highlights and maybe mystic symbols. Also maybe a sleep robe/open cape thingy as overlay and a sleeping hat (<- v important). I'd like to keep my head. The headless hunt is nothing for me anyway.

16. Nydescynt

Nydescynt Disgruntled Student Nerdfighter

Could I commission my same head, but my skin as a creepy ghosty of some kind? Preferably blue-ish and ethereal (perhaps a bit of transparency? :eek: ) Perhaps either darker blue eyes or red eyes as well~ Take any artistic liberties you'd like, your work is A+
    SilentNyde.png

17. flash_fire13

All right!! Thank you all for your responses! I am working on these 5 atm. Keep requesting. Apologies for the delay. Real life decided to be mean at the end of this week. Thank you for your patience!

18. flash_fire13

Attached you will find your shiny Zoroark! Purple with maroon highlights. Catch 'em all!

I hope you enjoy it! If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please pm with how I can alter or change it to bring it to a satisfactory level.

Thank you for your payment~

Attached Files:

19. flash_fire13

My name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, He-who-shall-not-be-named, Tomsk31! :eek: As with others, the cloak can be taken off and you Tom will still have a snappy sweater vest and pants on underneath. Evil can still dress classy. ;)

Thank you for your payment~

Attached Files:

20. tomsk31

Omg! This is so cute! So hugs! So amazing! So coooool! Thanks Flash. This was awesome!