/warp claire cheap valuables (and plots for sale)

Discussion in 'Trading Outpost' started by clairehead, May 7, 2017.

1. clairehead

clairehead Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Hey guys,

Very long story short I've been doing a lot of travelling to promote a documentary I made last year so I no longer have time to play on the server! :(

I've made a very low effort shop at /warp claire that's got most of my valuables on sale for cheap.

I'm gonna put my plots up for sale tomorrow, details below. If anyone wants the warps that are currently on said plots (priority going to the people who buy said plots), I won't be able to sell those until I return from Europe mid-June.

- Nerdcrafteria plot: contains warp diamond, warp redstone, warp shoplist, warp buy, and warp mob. I've removed raw diamonds, quartz ore, and enchanted items from the plot but everything else is as is, thinking of selling for like 20k
    - Emerald falls plot: contains warp iron, warp sell & warp bulk, but most importantly the above-ground is a beautiful waterfall build made by Xander. I've removed all the enchants, raw iron, & coal/diamond from warp bulk, but there's a looooot of logs and other mildly valuable blocks on-site. Will sell for approx 30k (bought for that much also)
    - TD plot - adorable house built by Elysha, contains warp heads & warp gifts, will sell for 5k

I'll post here when the sell signs are activated for the plots! I'm super sad to be leaving, but I'm hoping my stuff will go to use rather than disappear into the AFK void!

2. tomsk31

tomsk31 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

err...I may have bought, like, lots and lots of stuff. Like, 17k llamas worth of stuff...Really sorry to hear that you aren't able to get on much anymore. If you ever get to a point where you permanently-ish return then we'll all really like to see you :) DFTBA, claire!

3. Ducomors

Ducomors Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Aww. Whenever you are in a stable place we will be happy to see you again on the server. Good luck with the Documentary.

4. tomsk31

tomsk31 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Er, also, Claire, what are you planning on having happen to warp shoplist? I know it's gonna go with the plot but...I dunno, actually

5. clairehead

thank you Duco!

If someone wants to move /warp shoplist to their own plot I'd be more than happy to give them the warp for free :) (unless the person who buys the plot specifically contacts me to let me know they wanna keep it)

6. clairehead

Plots are up for sale! Details listed as above, prices slightly different:
    - nt100 (find sign via warp diamond) - $20000
    - em002 (find sign via warp iron's secret exit) - $30000
    - td021 (find sign via warp gifts) - $5000

The plots' respective warps are in their original locations, but as said above I'll be coming back on in Mid-June to sell them, so if you buy a plot and want the warps let me know before then :)

Thanks guys!

7. clairehead

I very much don't want my plots to disappear into the void so I've made all of them half price - for the NT & EM plots you can basically make the money back by selling items on the plot :)

8. Corylikesboys

Corylikesboys Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

I got the last, warp iron!! Am i able to have the warp??

9. M. Peach

M. Peach Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

I'm sorry you're going. I used the shop list place quite a bit (as well as some of your other places).